We have captured the timeless elegance of a raised panel door and combined it with the durability, security, and low maintenance of pre-finished 24 gauge steel. Compare our Steel Raised Panel(SRP) model with any other make of steel door. The manufacturing quality and superior appearance are readily apparent after installation and for years to come.
Our 24 gauge construction is
17% thicker than 25 gauge and
31% thicker than 26 gauge
• The SRP is 2-1/8” thick Pan-type door constructed with full 24 gauge steel(.022 thickness)
• Steel is rust-proofed with hot dipped galvanizing, pre-painted on both sides with a primer, and finished with a top coat of baked on polyester for an exterior paint thickness of 1.0 mil
• Finely detailed wood grain surface with deeply embossed panels for a sharp, well-defined appearance
• Raised panel sizes of appropriate proportions and spacing ensure all door sizes have an authentic raised panel look
• Tog-L-Lock™ fastening system provides strength to joints without burning or piercing the metal
• Resilient vinyl weather strip attached to the door bottom with an aluminum retainer minimizes air filtration
• Rivet-free door surface creates smooth, uniform look
• Optional, factory installed 1-1/2″ thick polystyrene insulation with calculated R-value of 6.85 increases energy efficiency while reducing noise levels
• Rigid white vinyl backing covers and protects the insulation and provides an attractive interior door finish
The SRP is available in these standard colors. If you require a custom color, our finish provides an excellent base for field applied paint.
Due to color variations in computer screens, please refer to your exact color sample chip when choosing.
Short Panel Design