The Hampshire Model 175 offers homeowners, as well as home builders, the classic elegance of raised panel doors and the strength and practicality of pre-finished steel in a variety of colors. This is a highly energy efficient door featuring a calculated insulation value of R-16.
Three layer construction with a CFC-free polyurethane core and full 26 gauge G-60 galvanized steel skins inside and outside
• 1-3/4” thick steel sandwich construction using a polyurethane insulating core with an R-value of 16
• Durable two-coat baked-on polyester paint finish on both sides of door
• Sections have a thermal break and dual weather seal between them for tight closure and energy efficiency
• Finely detailed embossed wood grain surface available in short (Colonial) or long (Ranch) raised panel designs, as well as a flush panel that will complement a wide range of architectural styles
• Three-year hardware warranty
• Limited lifetime warranty against rust-through or delamination of door sections
The Hampshire 175 is available in these eight standard colors. If you require a custom color, our finish provides an excellent base for field applied paint.
Due to color variations in computer screens, please refer to your exact color sample chip when choosing.
Short Panel Design
Long Panel Design